Tuesday, October 3, 2017

S&R Members' Treat Sale 2017


I have heard so much about the SnR Members' Treat Sale, got so curious and decided to see for myself the great deals available for their customers.


It was Day 2 of the Sale and I woke up early,  in fact 6:10 am I was already at the SnR Shaw Boulevard Branch :)  Ang luwag ng Parking Area.  Actually, pang 5th ako sa line  hehehe




At exactly 8:00am they are already open ....

I headed immediately to the cooking wares area, these items are all on 
Buy 1 Take 1 promo, very ideal to give as gifts or for personal use.








Pie Plates only P249.00 and it''s Buy 1 Take 1 also


According to the lady I talked with, maganda daw ang quality ng mga plates and bowls na ito, 
much like the Correl brand.








At around 10:30am, hindi pa rin masyado maraming tao,  you could still move around freely and fast



This was one of the reasons I decided to take a look at the sale, (picture is not mine,  saw this 
from one of the blogs and my sister who loves to cook  was  hoping to get hold of this.  But unfortunately, 1st day pa lang ubos na daw.




Now, let's go to the FOOD ITEMS section...


















More Food Items in the Frozen Section ...










There were still alot of items on Sale aside from these items above, and I must say I enjoyed my Shopping, Im done by 12:30nn, did not have to que to the cashier as I'm second in line/   
I also  enjoyed taking these photos.






No comments: