Sunday, October 11, 2009

My 1st Award! Getting to Know Me Award

I would like to thank Mabel of SWIRLING THOUGHTS for giving me my 1st special award. Thank you Mabel for including me in your tag and making me feel that you want to get to know me, I really appreciate this.



This award comes with a tag of telling your five things you love to do & passing it to 5 friends.

5 Things I Love
I love to cook, I was inspired by the many wonderful cooks in our family

I love to craft, turning simple/ordinary things into works of art.

I love watching romantic movies.

I love taking pictures, capture every special moments of my whole family.

I love surfing the web, I could spend many hours in it and be fascinated by the new things I learn.


I'd like to pass this award to the following 5 friends:
(how I wish I could still add more names to this list …)

Enchie of From My Kitchen and Beyond

Lulu of Mouth’s Delight

Kim of At My Tabletop

Kaye of Random WAHM Thoughts

Cecil of Kitchen… the Heart of Our Home


5 comments:

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

thanks leah! will be posting this tomorrow! mwah! :)

Lulu said...

HI... thanks for the award....

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

hey mommy! :) i posted it na.

here it is:

http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/10/award-woot.html

thanks again!

Kim, USA said...

Hello Leah, thanks for including me to your list I do appreciate it much. Will definitely grab this. Kumusta na kayo dyan?

Jac said...

Congratulation!!