Tuesday, June 14, 2016

#DolceAmore Forever (Collection #1)

I  love the #LizQuen Loveteam so much from their first TeleSerye “ForeverMore” J  so its no surprise that I also love and watch “Dolce Amore “ every weekdays.  Me and my family love these two amazing persons, I still get “kilig” whenever I see them so sweet in pictures, in TV and videos.


I decided to have a collection of their pictures, starting with their Dolce Amore Destiny World Tour in Europe”, I saw many amazing shots and can’t help myself but save them, so instead of just storing them in my hard drive, I would like to share them with you guys, and anytime we would like to see the pictures, its just here in my blog. 










"Kilig" Moments while the lovebirds are eating gelato





Some photos in their Yorkshire Concert






Enrique trying to get a picture of Liza



Some other photos...







I will add more pictures to this colletion, as I continue to look for more amazing shots of these two loverbirds.  Meanwhile, enjoy!

Note:  All these pictures are not mine, saw them in different IG accounts of people who love them as well.  I would like to thank all of them for sharing these pictures to all of us.  Some of them came from  the IG Accounts of Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano


No comments: